- Shop online
Precise pocket scale 0.01g
Small, handy scale, with high accuracy. It can be used to weigh everything where accuracy below 1 gram is important: rennet, bacterial starter cultures, calcium chloride, lipase, etc.
Weighing range up to 200 g
Weighting accuracy 0,01 g
The scale has automatic calibration functions. The weighing range is 0.01 - 200g, accuracy to two decimal places.
It has tare functions, i.e. the ability to subtract the weight of the packaging during weighing.
- Weighting range: up to 200g
- Accuracy: up to 0,01g
- Weight units: dwt, g, oz, ozt, gn, ct
- Dimensions: 12cm x 6.2cm x 2cm
- Automatic turning off after 30sec.
- Taring function (e.g. the option to deduct the weight of the package while weighing)
- Auto calibration function
- Transparent LCD display
- Display dimensions: 36mm x 14mm
- Illuminated display (blue backlight)
- Number of display digits: 5
- Scale closed with plastic transparent flap
- The scale has the European quality and safety CE certificate
- Power supply: 2x AAA batteries
- Packed in an aesthetic box